**Holiday shipping is cutting it close at this point - if you're worried, please double check the estimated delivery time for your shipping option at check out and make sure to add 3 days for processing. (I do my best to get orders to the post office quickly, especially this time of year, but I can't do daily trips.)
Or, to be sure, you can always grab a digital gift card.
This is a Last Chance cowl set. That means that this is the only set I have in this color variant, and I will not be making more.
For heading off to the work in the morning, as the misty fall air curls around your shoulders, this cowl is the perfect transitional weather piece for three reasons:
1) You can wear the lace cowl by itself, and it won't smother you when the day warms up
2) the lace chevrons mean you'll feel feminine without feeling frilly
3) you can layer up with the tremendously lightweight & fluffy alpaca cowl (or wear it alone) when the wind gets too biting
Knit by hand, the lace cowl is a gently marled wool and silk yarn, with a touch of nylon for a sturdier fabric and the solid cowl is a pure alpaca with a muted stripe.
- Made of: wool, silk, nylon & alpaca
- Made by: me
- Designed by: me
- Colors: gold/desert sky
- Measurements: 25 inches around. 14 inches deep